Goal:Documentation is your friend
1. Read the javadoc article and see what you can do with it!
2. look up java string methods here:
A string tutorial isn't needed, but familiarizing yourself with some of the method names and what they do is a good idea.
After you read through the methods:
1. Choose 5 methods that you think are REALLY important from the Method Summary of the String Java Docs
2. You may NOT choose:
3. You may not choose the same idea or opposite idea like upper/lower.
-What they are and why you think they are important.
-A main that you wrote to test them.
5. Bring in your main method and your list + descriptions + why's on paper Tomorrow! Make sure an appropriate header is on top.
You will note that I added comments to yesterday's notes that looked peculiar, this is because they are designed with javadoc in mind.