You are required to do at least one Additional part of labN08:
1. Use a selector to choose the automata.
Make a Survive? function and a Born? function that will handles the code that makes choices on what to return based on the selector.
2. Implement 1 or more other cellular automata such as :
-Rug: (setup is a 2x2 living set of patches)
B234 / - (no survivors!)
-Replicator: (setup is a 2x2 living set of patches)
IMPORTANT: A 2x2 set of patches: you cannot do this with abs because it is an even number.
-Anneal: (setup: that has large clusters of living patches, you can use persian rug to generate a cluster, or just random patches)
3. Choose at least one:
- Users can select what color is alive/dead
- The colors can fade as they stay alive longer (An alive? function would be useful instead of saying color = lime
- Implement another automata