I will send an invite to the Google Document to the stuy.edu email address you provided me in the survey in HW01.
Do 1-3 as early as possible:
1. Choose a word (in the google document)
2. Write your name next to the word you choose to stake a claim!
3. Research and define that word so that your classmates will understand what the meaning is. Please reduce the definition to something that the average person would understand, DO NOT just recite a complicated definition.
Do part 4 later in the weekend (so that most people completed 1-3):
4. Read through the document, familiarizing yourself with the definitions written. See if their definitions match what you thought they were. (If you are one of the first few people to write your word, then back later to check on this part after others have completed their words)
I asked in class but so you remember:
5. Download and install the racket environment, then test DrRacket. The download link is on the course website.