You can find out about a hackathon on Dec 12th here: https://cstuy.org/programs/defhacks
I will not be present at Parent Teacher Conferences.
- I will leave a handout for parents to take, that will have information so they can contact me.
In class Remind me to project the exam distribution so you can figure out how you are doing.
Write a class IntegerDemo.java that has a main method:
1. Get an integer N from the command line.
java IntegerDemo 30
would make N = 30.
2. Make an ArrayList of N randomly chosen Integer objects (in the range 0-5 inclusive)
3. Print the arrayList.
4. Make a Random object. Use that to generate the random numbers instead of Math.random(). Test your program.
5. Make the Random object seed at 0. Such as: new Random(0)
6. Re-run your program a few times. What hapens?