posted Oct 7, 2016, 9:18 AM by JonAlf Dyrland-Weaver
- With a buddy, review 2 of your classmates’ login projects, and submit at least 2 GitHub issues for each.
- Your buddy is your neighbour.
- Review the code of devos at <my_workstation_num + 10>.
- Look over the entirety of the code you are reviewing, to ensure you submit an issue for anything meriting it.
- After you have completed your informal code review, check your inbox or GitHub repo page for issues submitted. Use each to assist in your latest task, and mark each issue resolved when you have resolved it.