posted Dec 15, 2016, 8:31 AM by JonAlf Dyrland-Weaver
updated Dec 16, 2016, 8:01 AM
With your table buddy do the following:
- Grab copy of intro.html, either attached to this page or on the notes-and-code section of github.
- When the button is pushed, add an element to the list
- When the mouse goes over an item in the list, change the heading at the top to contain the text of the item
- When the mouse is no longer over an item in the list, change the heading back to "Hello World!"
- When an item on the list is clicked, remove it from the DOM
- Add the following to your previous work:
- Add a second list to the html page, do not add elements to it.
- Create a second button.
- When the second button is pressed, the new list should have an item added that contains the next fibonacci number.
- For the mathematically inclined, you could add more lists that generate other numeric sequences if you like.