More information will follow, but here are general guidelines about the project so you may begin thinking about it
- Project must be done in groups of 4*
- Due to math, 6th period will have 1 group of 3 and 9th period will have 2 groups of 3.
- The project must demonstrate knowledge of the concepts covered in class. To that end:
- You must use python/Flask
- You must use foundation or bootstrap as a framework
- You must provide custom CSS
- You must use at least one of the following:
Groups must be set by Tuesday 1/3.
- I will fill groups on Tuesday if there are not enough groups of 4.
Design Documents will be due by 8am Friday 1/6
- Create a new repo and link to it in the curly-tribble repository.
- Create a PDF named DESIGN.pdf in your repository (See Project 1 for Design Document guidelines).
- Create an begin filling in a plaintext file named devlog.txt in your repository (see Project 1 for devlog guidelines).
- Edit README.md in your repository to give -- to start -- a concise overview of your project.
- Submodule linking notes:
- Make sure your submodule link appears as follows:
- (e.g., Savages_BethJ-HassanA-MiltonF-ThompsonG)
- Note that your repo itself can be named anything you like -- perhaps something indicative of purpose?