posted Oct 25, 2016, 7:52 PM by JonAlf Dyrland-Weaver
Your team must create a collaborative story telling game/website.
- Users will have to register to use the site.
- Logged in users can either start a new story or add to an existing story.
- When adding to a story,
- Users are shown only the latest update to the story, not the whole thing.
- A user can then add some amount of text to the story.
- Once a user has added to a story, they cannot add to it again.
- When creating a new story,
- Users get to start with any amount of text and give the story a title.
- Logged in users will be able to read any story they have contributed to on their homepage (the landing page after login).
Task 1: DUE 8am FRIDAY MORNING 10/28
- Create a design document for the project.
- Include a component map, site map and database schema, as well as any necessary supporting documentation.
- Divide the tasks among your group members. Include a "Project Manager"
- Project manager should also have coding tasks, but will also make sure the group is consistently moving together.
- Project manager should make certain the design document is coherent and that the group is adhering to the agreed design.
- If changes need to be made to the design, project manager should be informed.
- There will be a summary document at the end of the project created by the group, but the project manager will have certain duties pertaining to that document as well.
- Create a pdf titled DESIGN.pdf in the cautious-dollop repository.