posted Feb 6, 2017, 6:54 AM by JonAlf Dyrland-Weaver
updated Feb 7, 2017, 6:44 AM
Using python and the database from the previous assignment write a program to do the following:
- Compute the average for each student.
- Display each students name, id and average.
The points above are not specific steps you need to take in a particular order. You should organize the code however you feel will accomplish the task best.
Work with the same people with whom you did Friday's assignment in the same repository.
But wait, there's more!
- Download teachers.csv (attached here)
- Create a separate collection for teachers
- Each teacher document should contain their name, class, period and students in that class
- The student data should be a list of ids that match the ids of students from the other collection.
Do this work in a separate python file