posted Feb 13, 2017, 8:24 AM by JonAlf Dyrland-Weaver
updated Feb 13, 2017, 9:29 AM
Create the page demonstrated in class today.
- The only requirement is that it contain a canvas, you can be as minimalist or opulent as you'd like after meeting that requirement.
- Oh wait, you also a need a clear drawing button, that's important, but that's it.
- You'll also need this paddle game.
- Draw a rectangle on the canvas as the user clicks inside it.
- The rectangle location should be based on the click location
- Clear the canvas when the user clicks the clear button.
put your html and canvas files in the workshop under canvas