With a table buddy, set about the mission below:
Read data from the same two CSV files you used on your first SQLite assignment, (one containing students and their IDs, another linking said IDs to the students' current grades in some courses) and create a MongoDB database to store the information therein.
- Write db_builder.py, which will create a new MongoDB database with a single collection, containing a document for each student.
- Use your local Simpson's MongoDB server.
- Name your database with your team name
- We have a new workshop! It is called workshop2.
- Save your work in a new repo, linked under the mongo1 folder as TeamName_LastF-MastF-NastF
- The csv files needed can be found in the new workshop repo
- Use the mongo shell and python shell to test commands before baking them into your Python script.