posted Mar 24, 2017, 6:15 AM by JonAlf Dyrland-Weaver
updated Mar 28, 2017, 5:40 AM
DUE: 8am Thursday 3/30
We will now begin to add 3d shapes (as points only) to our already simmering graphics stew.
You must do the following things:
- Write correct, functioning code.
- Create a script file
- Upload a new picture to the gallery
- add the following commands to the parser
- clear: clears the edge matrix of all points
- box: adds a rectangular prism (box) to the edge matrix - takes 6 parameters (x, y, z, width, height, depth)
- sphere: adds a sphere to the edge matrix - takes 4 parameters (x, y, z, radius)
- torus: adds a torus to the edge matrix - takes 5 parameters (x, y, z, radius1, radius2)
- radius1 is the radius of the circle that makes up the torus
- radius2 is the full radius of the torus (the translation factor). You can think of this as the distance from the center of the torus to the center of any circular slice of the torus.