posted Mar 15, 2017, 6:23 AM by JonAlf Dyrland-Weaver
It's time to add curves to the graphics engine. Everything will work as before, we will just have three more shapes to draw .
Add the following commands to the parser
- circle: adds a circle to the edge matrix - takes 4 parameters (cx, cy, cz, r)
- hermite: adds a hermite curve to the edge matrix - takes 8 parameters (x0, y0, x1, y1, rx0, ry0, rx1, ry1)
- The curve is between points (x0, y0) and (x1, y1).
- (rx0, ry0) and (rx1, ry1) are the rates of change at each endpoint
- bezier: adds a bezier curve to the edge matrix - takes 8 parameters (x0, y0, x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3)
- This curve is drawn between (x0, y0) and (x3, y3)
- (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) are the control points for the curve.
github clone link: https://github.com/mks66/curves.git