In pairs (not table buddies, assigned in class) do the following:
- check out the pipe files in the dwsource github repository: https://github.com/mks65/dwsource
- create the files pipe_networking.h and pipe_networking.c that will contain the handshake procedures required in server.c and client.c
- create a makefile that will compile everything
To be continued... right now!
- grab the fserver.c file from the source code page.
- add the server handshake functions to your pipe_networking.c file that will facilitate a forking server.
- write the functions so they will fir the arguments used in fserver.c